Job Title: Production Worker
Department: Driveline Assembly
Posting Date: 1/01/19
Posting Expiry Date: 12/31/19
Purpose: To assemble and balance drive shafts during first or second shift
Starting Pay: TBD depending on experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
MSI needs high performance people to provide customers with drive shafts assembled from parts and tubing. The individual must be dependable, time conscious and flexible to move from station to station with minimal supervision. Learning new tasks and working closely with shop management in a dynamic environment.
- Be to work on time and work a full shift.
- Communicate both verbally and basic writing.
- Be able to read elementary drawings.
- Use good judgement and experience to finish assemblies on time.
- Work with tools to manufacture assemblies.
- Weld on an automated machine.
- Safely operate a lathe press.
MSI was established in 1948 and committed to provide our employees with a friendly and productive atmosphere. On the job training is in practice and competitive package is included for full-time experienced associates.
Apply in person or drop off resume at : 1000 Ashwaubenon Street, Green Bay, WI 54304