CNC Turning Center Operator
Job Title: CNC Turning Center Operator
Department: Machine Shop
Posting Date: 1/01/19
Posting Expiry Date: 12/31/19
Purpose: To run production on our turning centers during our second shift.
Starting Pay: $14.00 – $20.00 per hour depending on experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Program CNC turning centers using Mazatrol conversational software
- Program CNC turning centers using Fanuc conversational software
- Send and receive programs to machine using Griffo Brothers offline software.
- Set-up and run production Jobs.
- Diligent and competent work ethic including being to work on time daily in a reliable manner.
- Willingness to learn new concepts and able to troubleshoot.
- Blueprint reading skills.
- Able to use and understand basic machine tool measuring tools.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED is mandatory. Tech school graduate in Machine Tool Operation or similar is preferred.
- Experience vs Tech School is acceptable
- CNC experience is mandatory. “G” code experience is preferable.