CNC Machining Center Operator
Job Title: CNC Machining Center Operator
Department: Machine Shop
Posting Date: 7/01/18
Posting Expiry Date: 11/30/18
Purpose: To run production on our machining centers during our second shift
Starting Pay: $14.00 – $20.00 per hour depending on experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Program, send and receive programs to machine using “Virtual Gibbs” offline programming software.
- Set-up and run production Jobs.
- Diligent and competent work ethic including being to work on time daily in a reliable manner.
- Willingness to learn new concepts and able to troubleshoot.
- Blueprint reading skills.
- Able to use and understand basic machine tool measuring tools.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED is mandatory. Tech school graduate in Machine Tool Operation or similar is preferred.
- CNC experience is mandatory. “G” code experience is preferable.
Apply in person or drop off resume at : 1000 Ashwaubenon Street, Green Bay WI 54304